OLSON, CLOUGH & LeBLANC, LTD
COVID-19 RESPONSE – Update March 27, 2020
With the COVID-19 developments, we want you to be assured that your health and the health of our staff and families is important to us.
Effective Saturday, March 28, 2020, the majority of our staff will begin working remotely. Staff will be available by phone and email. Essential staff will still be available at our office. Our goal is to ensure that essential services continue uninterrupted.
To allow for minimal contact practices, the following procedures are in place:
- Tax return documents and data – If you have your source documents together, please get them to us as soon as possible.
- Mail - Tax return documents and data can be mailed to our office address.
- Drop off - You can drop off documents at our office. There is a bin located in our reception area for you to place your documents in. The documents should be in a sealed envelope. Our office may have reduced or adjusted hours, please contact us before dropping off.
- Portal - If you can scan your documents or take images of them, you can upload the files to our portal. If you do not have a portal, please contact Kristen Elmore, 952-314-1743 to assist in establishing one.
- All in person client meetings through April 10 have been canceled and we will continue to evaluate if an extension of that date is required. If you have a meeting scheduled, a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss a change.
- When your tax returns are complete, they will be mailed to you or uploaded to the portal as you have elected.
There has been a 90-day extension until July 15, 2020, to file Federal and Minnesota income tax returns, pay 2019 Federal and Minnesota income tax balances due and the first quarter estimate of 2020 Federal income taxes. The first quarter 2020 Minnesota estimate is still due on April 15, 2020. We will continue to inform you of the details of changes as they become available.
Please continue to watch for emails from us and visit our website for additional information about news and resources concerning Covid-19 as they become available. Please feel free to call us with any questions or concerns you may have.
We appreciate your trust and opportunity to serve you as we continue to monitor COVID-19 developments and adjust our policies accordingly.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have questions or concerns.
Olson, Clough & LeBlanc, Ltd.